Field Application Specialist for the segment “industry”
Field Application Specialist for the segment “industry” for a global leader in in vitro diagnostics bioMérieux’s mission and activities As a global leader in in vitro diagnostics for more than 50 years, bioMérieux has always been driven by a pioneering spirit and unrelenting commitment to improve public health worldwide. Today, in more than 150 countries through 42 subsidiaries and a large network of distributors, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that improve patient health and ensure consumer safety.
Description and goal of the job The field application specialist (FAS) will:
- provide support at customer sites for the installation, implementation and maintenance of the instruments and reagents for the segment “industry system range”
- provide on-site and office based technical support (help desk) for customers within the Benelux area: handle professionally technical queries coming from the customer, related to bioMérieux equipment and systems.
- provide on-site field action management
- provide on-site and office based product training for customers within the Benelux.
- participate in trainings for customers or members of staff at bioMerieux as required
- provide technical support for pre-sales activities, such as on-site product presentations and demonstrations, and participate at exhibitions as requested
- liaise with LIMS providers and work with their personnel as well as customer IT personnel to establish interface and network connections between bioMérieux systems and LIMS systems.
Deploy bioMérieux’s technical remote support connection
- the field application specialist will be based in the Belgium with the need for extensive travel across BeNeLux and potentially across northern Europe countries (Cluster back up).
Competentes and skills
- bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- preferably 3 years of experience within the field of microbiology – food, pharma or veterinary
- speaking French, Dutch and English
- the FAS will be confident, adaptable, self-motivated and analytical
- he or she is able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- he or she has excellent communication and administration skills
- competitive salary linked to the experience brought to the table
- attractive benefits package including bonus, company car, medical insurance, pension plan
How to apply? Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Carefully document relevant competences and skills.
ARSIA - Responsable Opérationnel R&D (23-06-2017)
Responsable Opérationnel orienté « Recherche et Développement »
ARSIA recrute un/e Responsable...
Green Europe - Technico-commercial (23-06-2017)
Technico-commercial, laborantin chimiste H/F
La société Green Europe, spécialisée dans le...
GAL (Botte du Hainaut) - Coordinateur (23-06-2017)
Coordinateur/trice GAL Botte du Hainaut
Le Groupe d’Action Locale (GAL) de la Botte du Hainaut...
ASIT Biotech - 2 Junior Project Leader Development Operations (27-06-2017)
La Société ASIT Biotech est à la recherche "de jeunes talents motivés afin de relever les...
Peas & Love - Community Farmers (18-07-2017)
Peas & Love
Peas & Love propose des potagers urbains entretenus à Bruxelles et à Paris et...
République du Congo - Chef de projet (18-07-2017)
Chef de projet expatrié développement rural
THE ASPINALL FOUNDATION...