For our Bioscience sector, we are looking for Program Manager, with a permanent contract.
Your role is to ensure Lonza’s Customers realize the value added in bringing their business to Lonza in a manner which is of mutual benefit to both parties and to lead multi-disciplinary project teams in the successfully delivery of Customer contracts. You are responsible for planning and implementing the project scope in a timely manner, ensuring the cost and quality objectives of the contract are met.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary project team for the execution of customer projects. Based on Contract/Amendment project scope, this includes the responsibility and accountable for project initiation, planning, project execution/implementation, controlling (including costs) & monitoring, and closeout.
- Primary on-site interface for the Customer on contractual issues regarding the technical operation and execution of the project at Lonza. The primary interface with the Customer regarding project execution in accordance to an approved Project Plan.
- Primary internal contact for questions or issues regarding contractual obligations. You are the on-site expert for all such contracts and you ensure familiarity with the relevant financial aspects of the contracts managed.
- Organize and host visits of potential future customers to the site.
- Control and monitor the progress of the agreed to Project Plan
- Follow up of resolution of Customer complaints
- Accountable for the maintenance and update of SAP to co-ordinate with the budget, timelines and forecasted schedules for all contracts managed.
- Conduct internal and external Project Team Meetings, customer meetings and assist to customer audits of the facility
- Frequent travel is required
- Scientific degree in biology or biochemistry (master or PhD) or equivalent
- Practical working experience in a biological or biomedical environment
- General working knowledge of cell culture, cell biology, molecular biology or related disciplines
- Fluent in English and another major European language (written and spoken). A third language is an advantage.
- Use of SAP, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS SharePoint and MS Project required.
- Experience in Project Management is an advantage.
- Strong leadership skills and Excellent customer relationship skills
- Strong analytical, presentation, and problem solving skills coupled with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment are essential for this role.
- A worldwide Group, renowned for its technology.
- A Group which values are focused on motivation, training and professional development.
- A dynamic and challenging position in a young and stimulating work environment
- A full-time permanent contract
- An attractive salary package with extra legal advantages.
If you are interested in this experience, then send your complete application documents to Eugenia Tsirimikos, HR Business Partner
Adresse E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Lonza is one of the world's leading suppliers to the pharmaceutical, healthcare and life sciences industries. Its products and services span its customers' needs from research to final product manufacture. Lonza is the global leader in both the chemical and biotechnological production and support of pharmaceutical active ingredients.
Lonza is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland and is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange and secondary listed on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (“SGX-ST”). Lonza is not subject to the SGX-ST’s continuing listing requirements. Lonza is subject to the listing rules of the SIX Swiss Exchange, which do not have specific requirements equivalent to the listing rules of the SGX-ST in respect of interested person transactions, acquisition and realizations, and delisting. In 2011, the company had sales of CHF 2.692 billion. Further information can be found at www.lonza.com.
ARSIA - Responsable Opérationnel R&D (23-06-2017)
Responsable Opérationnel orienté « Recherche et Développement »
ARSIA recrute un/e Responsable...
Green Europe - Technico-commercial (23-06-2017)
Technico-commercial, laborantin chimiste H/F
La société Green Europe, spécialisée dans le...
GAL (Botte du Hainaut) - Coordinateur (23-06-2017)
Coordinateur/trice GAL Botte du Hainaut
Le Groupe d’Action Locale (GAL) de la Botte du Hainaut...
ASIT Biotech - 2 Junior Project Leader Development Operations (27-06-2017)
La Société ASIT Biotech est à la recherche "de jeunes talents motivés afin de relever les...
Peas & Love - Community Farmers (18-07-2017)
Peas & Love
Peas & Love propose des potagers urbains entretenus à Bruxelles et à Paris et...
République du Congo - Chef de projet (18-07-2017)
Chef de projet expatrié développement rural
THE ASPINALL FOUNDATION...