Senior QA Advisor
Our client is a growing Belgian family producer of health ingredients for the global food industry. They offer solutions for a healthy diet through a specialist sales network in more than forty-five countries worldwide.
In order to move on to the next step, the company is looking for a (m/f) Senior QA Advisor
Aim of the position:
To promote improvements to our quality system and develop a quality culture, whilst at the same time supporting the various departments as they introduce requirements.
Your areas of responsibility:
- Working with members of the team and the QA manager to develop and monitor the quality priorities.
- Offering advice and bringing your expertise to the table in order to ensure that both customers’ requirements and regulatory demands are properly dealt with.
- Cooperating with the operational teams to analyse and solve any problems.
- Cooperating with the operational teams to support the changes
- Improving and optimising the quality system by developing and introducing corrective and preventive action plans.
- Promoting the dynamism of the quality system within the company.
- Supporting and developing a quality culture within the operational teams.
- Supporting the operational teams in crisis situations.
- Once the quality system is in place, presenting it in a truly professional way in dealings with both customers and the authorities.
As far as education, training, experience and areas of knowledge are concerned, we are looking for someone who:
- Has advanced scientific training involving the longer type of course (biochemistry, bioengineering, biology, etc.)
- Has at least five to seven years’ experience in a position dealing with quality assurance in the food industry.
- Has a real familiarity with analysing HACCP-related hazards,
- along with quality benchmarks, hygienic design and good hygiene practices.
- Is bilingual (French/English) + other languages is an asset
- An international experience is also an asset.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- An analytical mind and an ability to see the bigger picture.
- The ability to multitask whilst remaining very thorough in your work
- Genuine didactic abilities and the ability to interact easily with a varied audience.
- An excellent communicator with a strong sense of interpersonal relationships.
- Open-minded and with excellent comprehension skills
- You need to adhere to Company’s core values, i.e. knowing how to get along with other people, seeking excellence and personal development
What we are offering
- A regular full-time open-ended contract.
- A challenge and the opportunity to work in an action-packed industrial and technological environment.
- Excellent prospects for furthering your career and personal development.
- Unusual professional experience in a fast-moving business environment and culture advocating the taking of initiative and independence among its employees.
- An attractive salary package
If you are interested, please e-mail your application (covering letter + CV) to Eric Geurts at Carrée, Biebuyck & Partners (email@example.com)
ARSIA - Responsable Opérationnel R&D (23-06-2017)
Responsable Opérationnel orienté « Recherche et Développement »
ARSIA recrute un/e Responsable...
Green Europe - Technico-commercial (23-06-2017)
Technico-commercial, laborantin chimiste H/F
La société Green Europe, spécialisée dans le...
GAL (Botte du Hainaut) - Coordinateur (23-06-2017)
Coordinateur/trice GAL Botte du Hainaut
Le Groupe d’Action Locale (GAL) de la Botte du Hainaut...
ASIT Biotech - 2 Junior Project Leader Development Operations (27-06-2017)
La Société ASIT Biotech est à la recherche "de jeunes talents motivés afin de relever les...
Peas & Love - Community Farmers (18-07-2017)
Peas & Love
Peas & Love propose des potagers urbains entretenus à Bruxelles et à Paris et...
République du Congo - Chef de projet (18-07-2017)
Chef de projet expatrié développement rural
THE ASPINALL FOUNDATION...