Operational Excellence Leader
- You contribute to defining and animating the site masterplan and ensure the consistency of improvement projects and methods with the desired business improvements.
- You participate in site performance reviews to identify improvement opportunities. You deploy the Vandemoortele Manufacturing Standards and best practices from within or from outside the organization.
- You act as a leader in the execution of improvement plans and deliver tangible results.
- You participate in the Operational Excellence network to exchange best practices and in learning & networking events.
- You report directly to the Seneffe Site Manager and in dotted line to the Operational Excellence Manager Bakery Products. You work from the Seneffe site and travel occasionally to HQ and/or other plants.
- Combine strong communication skills with technical knowledge
- You hold a technical Master degree (Civil , Industrial or Bio Engineer) or equivalent by experience.
- You have 3 to 5 years’ experience in production environment with a first relevant experience in process improvement projects as Operational Excellence or Lean Management.
- You understand the constraints of an industrial environment. An experience within the Food sector is a plus.
- You have a proven track record in optimization projects requiring excellent communication / influence skills, problem solving attitude, drive and a global view.
- You are able to drive change throughout the organization: emotional intelligence, focus on empowering and building ownership, leadership.
- You are fluent in French and English.
What we offer
You are part of a growing group with national and international renown.
A dynamic corporate culture, an ambitious global strategy and a collegial atmosphere.
The opportunity to leverage your skills and knowledge and to enlarge your scope of responsibilities.
A multitasking role offering autonomy and contacts at varied levels.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please send your CV and cover letter through www.mercuriurval.com (ref.no. BE-04810). For additional information please contact Hélène Devulder (email@example.com).
About the company
Founded in Belgium in 1899, Vandemoortele is a leading European food group that manufactures and sells high-quality food products. Vandemoortele has two business lines; one in frozen bakery products and one in margarines, culinary oils and fats (www.vandemoortele.be). This family group is present in 12 European countries with 5,200 employees.
The Seneffe site produces donuts that are eaten all over the world. As part of its development, Vandemoortele is looking for the Operational Excellence Leader.
ARSIA - Responsable Opérationnel R&D (23-06-2017)
Responsable Opérationnel orienté « Recherche et Développement »
ARSIA recrute un/e Responsable...
Green Europe - Technico-commercial (23-06-2017)
Technico-commercial, laborantin chimiste H/F
La société Green Europe, spécialisée dans le...
GAL (Botte du Hainaut) - Coordinateur (23-06-2017)
Coordinateur/trice GAL Botte du Hainaut
Le Groupe d’Action Locale (GAL) de la Botte du Hainaut...
ASIT Biotech - 2 Junior Project Leader Development Operations (27-06-2017)
La Société ASIT Biotech est à la recherche "de jeunes talents motivés afin de relever les...
Peas & Love - Community Farmers (18-07-2017)
Peas & Love
Peas & Love propose des potagers urbains entretenus à Bruxelles et à Paris et...
République du Congo - Chef de projet (18-07-2017)
Chef de projet expatrié développement rural
THE ASPINALL FOUNDATION...