Offre de stage
We are currently looking for a TRAINEE to support the Agriculture, Rural Development and Environment Department in the coordination of various projects to start in June – October for a period of 6 months (minimum 3)
ADE is a private consultancy company based in Louvain-la-Neuve, near Brussels.
It supports decision-makers in formulating, monitoring, implementing and evaluating public policies and strategies.
In particular, ADE concentrates on four main areas: evaluation of public programmes and policies; regional policies and innovation; economic policies and public finance; and agriculture, rural development and environment. ADE has also developed a specific knowledge related to impact evaluations using mixed methods with a counterfactual approach.
Key clients include the European Commission (various Directorates-General), EU Member States’ or Regions, Development Cooperation agencies (EU, ENABEL, AFD, ADB, etc.), the International Initiative for Impact Evaluation (3ie), etc.
The Agriculture, Rural Development and Environment Department
ADE’s Agriculture, Rural Development and Environment Department is specialized in the evaluation of public policies carried out in favour of rural territories in the broad sense, in order to face the various challenges of the rural world – in particular in terms of generational renewal, local services, competitiveness of farms, respect for the environment and the development of rural societies.
The evaluation of agricultural policies and rural development in an evolving area of expertise in which ADE has gained solid experience since the 1990s. These policies provide support to the rural and agricultural world in its adaptation to economic, social and environmental challenges. The evaluation of these public policies is carried out at regional, national and European level, in Europe and in third countries.
Throughout the evolution of these policies, ADE has widened its area of expertise which now includes several closely related and complementary fields:
- Agricultural and rural development policies, especially implemented within the CAP in EU-28
- Value chain analysis and promotion of agricultural products
- Environmental policies and climate change linked to the agricultural sector
In particular, the department has carried out in the last seven years over twenty evaluations in relation with EU-funded rural development programmes (RDPs) at national, regional or EU level. We are also managing a framework contract of project evaluations for the Belgium Development Cooperation.
- A challenging internship, as part of your studies;
- An opportunity to gain experience within a leading coordination team in the area of assessment of development projects;
- An opportunity to gain experience in working in collaboration with evaluation experts;
- An opportunity to work in an international environment with highly-qualified colleagues;
- The possibility of developing your skills as a professional consultant and of applying them to a range of different sectors, both in Europe and/or worldwide.
- Active participation in the coordination of various evaluations of development cooperation projects.
- Active participation to the candidate selection process, the offer process, the contract drafting, the mission preparation as well as the monitoring, backstopping and management of deliverables for the ongoing evaluations.
- Contribute to other ADE activities, including administrative and invoicing support.
- Currently studying for a Master university degree, preferably in Agronomy, Economics, Management or any degree related to Development Cooperation, Agriculture, Environment or Evaluation;
- Experience and/or Excellent Knowledge in project management or project coordination
- Knowledge of development cooperation policies and/or programmes is an asset;
- A training in Evaluation or a knowledge of Evaluation is an asset.
- An excellent level of written and spoken French and English;
- Good command of the main computer software packages (Word, PowerPoint and Excel);
MAIN SKILLS REQUIRED
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong organisational and planning skills;
- Ability to work in teams;
- Good writing skills;
Interested candidates are welcome to send their application (CV and 1-page cover letter) in English or French to email@example.com as soon as possible. Please use the reference PMDR2019 when applying to this offer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Rue de Clairvaux 40, bte 101 – B 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve – Tel +32 10 45 45 10
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org – Website www.ade.eu
Peas & Love - Stage (18-07-2017)
Peas & Love - Stage
Peas & Love propose des potagers urbains entretenus à Bruxelles et à Paris...
Bioingénieur - Agriculture urbaine
Description du stage
Que ce soit dans le cadre d’un mémoire ou d’un stage, le Champignon de...
Responsable méthodologique formation et gestion de projet
Pour compléter notre équipe, chez ADG, nous sommes à la recherche d'un-e responsable...
Stages : étude sur digesteurs
Quelques propositions de stage :
Étudier notre digesteur et la vitesse de dégradation des...
Stagiaire - Côte d'Ivoire
La Société Coopérative Agricole de Brotikro (SCOPAB), basée à Guitry (Côte d’Ivoire), souhaite...
Stage Assistant Community Farmer
Le rôle de l’assistant du community farmer est d’aider notre équipe dans les tâches quotidiennes...