VIETNAM AGRO-FOOD MISSION INTERNSHIP
Founded in 2007 by two French entrepreneurs, Source of Asia is a company based in Vietnam, specialising in International Business Development in Southeast Asia.
SOA is now divided into 3 main departments: Sourcing, Incubation and Business Development to become a real gate to South East Asia.
It supports foreign companies in approaching the ASEAN market by offering consulting, legal advice, market research and implantation services.
We operate in Vietnam, Cambodia and The Philippines and answer to the increasing demand of foreign companies wishing to develop their activity in the most dynamic area in the world.
Now, SOA is hiring a “Vietnam Agro-food mission intern” to support a team of two Vietnamese people currently working on a one year mission in the agriculture/agro-food sector.
SOA is currently working on behalf of 4 French associations on a challenging mission about the following sectors in Vietnam: the Milk industry, poultry, pork and fish farming, irrigation process, the fruit and vegetables production, seeds and potatoes etc.
Firstly we have to draw the situation of the production in Vietnam for those industries and define what their main challenges are for the future.
Once this analysis will be done, we will organize the visit of the French association and some of their members to meet with the key people in Vietnam.
For this internship you will work closely with a team of 2 Vietnamese people already working on this mission you will collaborate with them on the following tasks:
- Gather and look for information: through reports, articles, press etc.
- Building database of interesting people to discuss with in order to interview them
- Go to interview with selected people with the Business Unit Director and even manage some interviews on your on
- Analyse and cross check the information to develop a good understanding of the Agriculture/Agro-food sector in Vietnam
- Be able to challenge the information you get form different sources and analyse their impact on the future development of each sector
- Participate in writing reports and proofreading them (in French)
The key to a successful internship within our team: proactivity, responsibility, analytical and writing skills, team spirit.
Be ready to live an inter-cultural experience with passionate work and great atmosphere!
THE PROFILE WE ARE LOOKING FOR IS:
- Very good English and French (speaking & writing)
- Curious and Analytical mind
- Well-organized and high autonomy
- Good communication skills and proactive
- Good knowledge about the agriculture/ agro-food
LOCATION: District 2, Ho Chi Minh City, Saigon, Vietnam
STARTING TIME: asap for a minimum of 6 months CONTACT: Send resume, motivation and any questions to Ms. Amandine, firstname.lastname@example.org
ARSIA - Responsable Opérationnel R&D (23-06-2017)
Responsable Opérationnel orienté « Recherche et Développement »
ARSIA recrute un/e Responsable...
Green Europe - Technico-commercial (23-06-2017)
Technico-commercial, laborantin chimiste H/F
La société Green Europe, spécialisée dans le...
GAL (Botte du Hainaut) - Coordinateur (23-06-2017)
Coordinateur/trice GAL Botte du Hainaut
Le Groupe d’Action Locale (GAL) de la Botte du Hainaut...
ASIT Biotech - 2 Junior Project Leader Development Operations (27-06-2017)
La Société ASIT Biotech est à la recherche "de jeunes talents motivés afin de relever les...
Peas & Love - Community Farmers (18-07-2017)
Peas & Love
Peas & Love propose des potagers urbains entretenus à Bruxelles et à Paris et...
Peas & Love - Stage (18-07-2017)
Peas & Love - Stage
Peas & Love propose des potagers urbains entretenus à Bruxelles et à Paris...