Technical and Regulatory Officer
FEFANA – the European Union (EU) Association of Specialty Feed Ingredients and their Mixtures - is the united voice of the specialty feed ingredients business in Europe. Our membership comprises manufacturers and traders of feed additives, functional feed ingredients, premixes and other mixtures of specialty ingredients that enter the food chain via feed. FEFANA facilitates the dialogue between EU institutions and feed business operators, whilst promoting feed and food safety, a fair and competitive market, and a favourable environment for innovation and growth.
FEFANA is currently seeking a Technical and Regulatory Officer
The successful candidate will join the Brussels-based team and participate in the running of the FEFANA integrated structure. She or he will be reporting directly to the Secretary General.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Assistance to the gathering of information, the management and preparation of technical and regulatory files as well as communication material from the regulatory monitoring and expert groups
- Co-ordination and support to FEFANA operational and strategic expert groups
- Contacts with other stakeholder associations and with authorities (EC, EFSA, EURL)
- Technical support to the running of FEFANA consortia for the re-authorisation of feed additives, under the supervision of the responsible FEFANA consortia manager
Required qualifications and competencies:
- A university degree in agriculture or food related fields such as animal nutrition, agronomy, biology, veterinary, food science and technology and a professional experience of at least three years
- Knowledge of the EU regulatory functioning and environment, experience with feed and/or food legislation is an important asset
- Self-organising skills and be accustomed to project management
- Ability to work under pressure, managing several projects simultaneously, and prioritize tasks effectively to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to support the coordination of international expert groups
- Strong team working ability and flexibility to integrate into different fields of work according to the changing needs of the organization
- Excellent communication and language skills: fluency in English is a MUST, other EU languages, in particular French, are important assets
- Standard computer/IT skills, including MS-Windows and its applications
A full-time position in a dynamic, international, friendly team. While the everyday working environment is lighthearted, the team is passionate and committed about FEFANA’s work and objectives. We offer an attractive remuneration package, including benefits.
How to apply?
Applicants should send a letter of motivation together with cv and salary expectations by the end of 30 September 2019 to Rtesian Resources, for the attention of Mr. Ian Burns at email@example.com . Only candidates being considered for selection will be contacted
ARSIA - Responsable Opérationnel R&D (23-06-2017)
Responsable Opérationnel orienté « Recherche et Développement »
ARSIA recrute un/e Responsable...
Green Europe - Technico-commercial (23-06-2017)
Technico-commercial, laborantin chimiste H/F
La société Green Europe, spécialisée dans le...
GAL (Botte du Hainaut) - Coordinateur (23-06-2017)
Coordinateur/trice GAL Botte du Hainaut
Le Groupe d’Action Locale (GAL) de la Botte du Hainaut...
ASIT Biotech - 2 Junior Project Leader Development Operations (27-06-2017)
La Société ASIT Biotech est à la recherche "de jeunes talents motivés afin de relever les...
Peas & Love - Community Farmers (18-07-2017)
Peas & Love
Peas & Love propose des potagers urbains entretenus à Bruxelles et à Paris et...
République du Congo - Chef de projet (18-07-2017)
Chef de projet expatrié développement rural
THE ASPINALL FOUNDATION...