Offre de stage
ADE is one of Europe’s leading consultancies. We are based in Louvain-la-Neuve, near Brussels, Belgium.
We support senior decision-makers in formulating, monitoring, implementing, and evaluating public policies and strategies.
Our areas of specialisation include notably:
- Rural Development, Agriculture, and Environment
- Strategic and Impact Evaluations
- Macro-Economic Reforms
- Development Finance and Private Sector Development
- Conflict Resolution, Security, and Fragility
Our Rural development and Environment Department is focusing on Strategic Evaluations of support provided in these fields, notably within the context of the Common Agricultural Policy, but also in third countries. Examples of recent work include:
- Evaluation of rural development programmes (RDP), 2019 in Alsace, Champagne Ardennes, Lorraine, Luxemburg and the Walloon Region for National or Regional Managing Authorities
- Evaluation of the CAP’s impact on knowledge exchange and advisory services
- Framework contract with the Belgian Co-operation on evaluation of their co-operation programmes in the sectors of agriculture, inclusive growth, infrastructure, energy 2018-2021
- A challenging internship, as part of your studies;
- An opportunity to gain experience within a leading research team in the area of high-level public policies and strategies;
- An opportunity to gain experience in working with major institutional bodies, such as European institutions;
- An opportunity to work in an international environment with highly-qualified colleagues;
- The possibility of developing your skills as a professional consultant and of applying them to a range of different sectors, both in Europe and/or worldwide.
- Active participation in a series of studies aimed at evaluating and understanding how, and to what extent, the various elements of the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) contribute to the EU goal of balanced territorial development.
- Participation in CAP Strategic Planning post 2021
- Contribution to the evaluation of the information and promotion campaign of Interfel – NAK (France-Hungary).
- Contribute to other ADE activities, including administrative tasks (contracts preparation, back-stopping), support to proposal writing and general business development.
- Currently studying for a Master university degree, preferably in Agronomy, Economics or any degree related to Rural Development, Agriculture and Environment or Evaluation;
- Experience and/or excellent knowledge of the CAP rural development, agriculture and environment and evaluation of public policies or research programmes;
- A training in Evaluation or a knowledge of Evaluation is an asset.
- An excellent level of written and spoken French and English;
- Good command of the main computer software packages (Word, PowerPoint and Excel);
MAIN SKILLS REQUIRED
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid capabilities in qualitative and quantitative data analysis;
- Good writing skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Organisational and planning skills
Interested candidates are welcome to send their application (CV and 1-page cover letter) in English or French to email@example.com for June 21st, 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please, note that the internship will be maintained in this period of pandemic. If possible, the internship will take place in our office (Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium); however, we are open to the possibility of a remote internship if necessary (following the evolution of the COVID-19).
ARSIA - Responsable Opérationnel R&D (23-06-2017)
Responsable Opérationnel orienté « Recherche et Développement »
ARSIA recrute un/e Responsable...
Green Europe - Technico-commercial (23-06-2017)
Technico-commercial, laborantin chimiste H/F
La société Green Europe, spécialisée dans le...
GAL (Botte du Hainaut) - Coordinateur (23-06-2017)
Coordinateur/trice GAL Botte du Hainaut
Le Groupe d’Action Locale (GAL) de la Botte du Hainaut...
ASIT Biotech - 2 Junior Project Leader Development Operations (27-06-2017)
La Société ASIT Biotech est à la recherche "de jeunes talents motivés afin de relever les...
Peas & Love - Community Farmers (18-07-2017)
Peas & Love
Peas & Love propose des potagers urbains entretenus à Bruxelles et à Paris et...
République du Congo - Chef de projet (18-07-2017)
Chef de projet expatrié développement rural
THE ASPINALL FOUNDATION...