PhD Statistics Clinical and Non Clinical Data Scientist
We are growing, grow with us!
PharmaLex Belgium is a company specialized in Data Science services to the (Bio)pharmaceutical and Medical Devices industry. In the clinical field, we provide full statistical services from protocol to reporting, and clinical trial simulations. In the field of Non-Clinical Statistics, we partner with clients to reduce risk and improve efficiency across the product lifecycle, from development laboratory to manufacturing floor. PharmaLex Belgium is a leader in Quality by Design methodology, and a recognized expert in the practical application of Bayesian statistics. PharmaLex Belgium also offers clients validated statistical software to speed development and assure compliance of critical laboratory applications, such as creation and validation of assays.
Pharmalex Belgium supports a broad spectrum of clients in the (bio)pharmaceutical, medical devices, regulatory bodies and IVD industries. Due to continued growth, we are recruiting a PhD in Statistics for the Belgian office.
Location: Belgium, Louvain-la-Neuve
The candidate will be operate in a team of experts responsible for implementing and executing methodological and statistical aspects of clinical studies and non-clinical projects
- Clinical trials simulations/ predictions
- Preparation of modeling and simulation plans
- Designs optimization
- Conducting statistical analyses and performing Quality Control
- Interpretation of analyses and writing of reports
- Communication with customers about statistical analysis opportunities.
- Propose and apply Design of Experiment approaches for method and process development.
- Promote and implement Quality by Design thinking and Design Space methodology.
- Provide statistical support in the area of analytical laboratories and bioassays.
- Participation in software development
- PhD degree in statistics required
- Has good experience with SAS, R or STAN programming
- Knowledge in Design of Experiments
- Knowledge in Bayesian statistics is a plus
- Knowledge of the Healthcare industry is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent English skills
- Problem solving mentality
- Set priorities and respect tight deadlines
- Team player
- Ready to work at client’s location
- Attractive compensation package
- Maximum degree of empowerment
- Engagement with a team of data scientists with an unsurpassed level of expertise in the client area
- Opportunities for personal growth.
For more information about this position, please contact: email@example.com
If interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARSIA - Responsable Opérationnel R&D (23-06-2017)
Responsable Opérationnel orienté « Recherche et Développement »
ARSIA recrute un/e Responsable...
Green Europe - Technico-commercial (23-06-2017)
Technico-commercial, laborantin chimiste H/F
La société Green Europe, spécialisée dans le...
GAL (Botte du Hainaut) - Coordinateur (23-06-2017)
Coordinateur/trice GAL Botte du Hainaut
Le Groupe d’Action Locale (GAL) de la Botte du Hainaut...
ASIT Biotech - 2 Junior Project Leader Development Operations (27-06-2017)
La Société ASIT Biotech est à la recherche "de jeunes talents motivés afin de relever les...
Peas & Love - Community Farmers (18-07-2017)
Peas & Love
Peas & Love propose des potagers urbains entretenus à Bruxelles et à Paris et...
République du Congo - Chef de projet (18-07-2017)
Chef de projet expatrié développement rural
THE ASPINALL FOUNDATION...