FSQR Lead Belgium
As the Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory (FSQR) Lead Belgium you are responsible for the planning, development, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of all FSQR systems in the Cargill Cocoa and Chocolate location in Mouscron and Antwerp, and the Cargill Gourmet and Distribution business through approved subcontractors. Your duties include: implementing FSQR policies, continuous improvement of FSQR processes and systems, shaping the locations food safety culture, leading talent management practices, ensuring product and processes compliance to regulatory and customer requirements, reporting and tracking FSQR-metrics accordingly. You are also part of the management team.
- You lead the talent management of employees in the FSQR organization
- You are accountable for selection, training, development, performance management, engagement of direct/indirect reports and develop/implement short range (tactical) FSQR plans in alignment with business and local plans
- You actively participates in the development of FSQR initiatives and set accurate and challenging budgets
- You acts as a liaison between customer and operations to ensure standards and expectations are met
- You lead the implementation of FSQR strategy/tactical plans for the location and other related broader business projects.
- You plan and direct all FSQR programs and management of change
- You drive continuous improvement and provide input to location leaders related to capital needed to maintain a food safety and quality leadership position in the business
- You drive Implementation of process control strategies using data analysis, trending, application of statistics, root cause analysis, corrective actions and other quality management tools
- You manage the FSQR audits
- You manage incidents to minimize customer impact and follow up with corrective or preventive actions, ensuring root cause analysis is carried out
- You have the ultimate accountability for all FSQR compliance
- You analyse, review, interpret FSQR policies and implement programs to ensure customer and supplier standards are met
- You monitor regulatory activities, ensure location compliance and act as liaison with regulatory authorities at local level
- Master in food science or chemistry or biochemistry or biological science or equal scientific education in combination with relevant experience in food industry for several years.
- Deep technical knowledge in the areas of food safety, quality assurance and regulatory affairs
- At least 7 years in quality control/quality assurance experience in the food and/or pharma industry
- Energetic and proactive personality with the ambition for continuous improvement of our FSQR processes
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Quality, HACCP and food safety practices such as risk assessment, auditing, effectively manage NCs.
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership, motivation to engage FSQR Team and work collaboratively in a plant environment
- Keen understanding of laboratory function/operations.
- Fluent in English language skills (verbal / written). Knowledge of local languages is an asset
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
ARSIA - Responsable Opérationnel R&D (23-06-2017)
Responsable Opérationnel orienté « Recherche et Développement »
ARSIA recrute un/e Responsable...
Green Europe - Technico-commercial (23-06-2017)
Technico-commercial, laborantin chimiste H/F
La société Green Europe, spécialisée dans le...
GAL (Botte du Hainaut) - Coordinateur (23-06-2017)
Coordinateur/trice GAL Botte du Hainaut
Le Groupe d’Action Locale (GAL) de la Botte du Hainaut...
ASIT Biotech - 2 Junior Project Leader Development Operations (27-06-2017)
La Société ASIT Biotech est à la recherche "de jeunes talents motivés afin de relever les...
Peas & Love - Community Farmers (18-07-2017)
Peas & Love
Peas & Love propose des potagers urbains entretenus à Bruxelles et à Paris et...
République du Congo - Chef de projet (18-07-2017)
Chef de projet expatrié développement rural
THE ASPINALL FOUNDATION...