At Univercells Technologies, we are on a mission to make health equally accessible to all. We work every day to reinvent biomanufacturing processes and develop or integrate the next innovative technologies. Through the combination of process development and engineering expertise, we create synergies to deliver game-changing production capacities to achieve our mission: Biologics available and affordable to all!! This job is the perfect opportunity to contribute to our mission and be impactful.
Based in Nivelles (Belgium), reporting to the Manager of Project Management.
YOUR MISSION: As Project Manager, you will support Univercells Technologies in delivering the various projects being executed, be they New Product Introduction or other projects of business importance. You care about the team functionality and strive to increase the team efficiency. In your role, you will engage and align all involved Univercells Technologies people in order that their contributions converge towards timely & reliable project delivery.
- Deliver product projects according to the New Product Development & Introduction and Product Life-Cycle Change Control processes.
- Frame Project Goals and Objectives in a project charter or similar
- Inform stakeholders in a timely fashion, facilitate quality decision-making, and avoid misunderstanding.
- Act as a single point of contact for overall project planning and financial performance metrics. Partner with Finance to ensure that the team is reviewing the budgets, implementing changes and tracking variances.
- Proactively identify and mitigate issues and risks that could impact the progression of the project while exploring and maximizing opportunities during all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Monitor project activities, milestones, and schedules, escalating deviations as required to Development and Operations Leadership.
- Facilitate the creation of project budgets by taking inputs from functional leaders and hold those functional budget owners accountable with proper financial consolidation and metrics.
- Set and monitor project quality and performance with KPIs, and feedback-based project reviews
- Manage the project communication to identify the key messages, interfaces, and timings for effective & transparent communication to all stakeholders.
- Partner with all functions and stakeholders to establish a collaborative environment for effective project communications and adjustments
- Drive best in industry practices by contributing lessons learned, challenges, solutions, and involvement in process improvement projects.
- MSc in Engineering fields, preferably with Bio-Engineering or Materials emphasis
- Minimum 5 years of combined experience in Pharma/Biotech space, strongly preferred
- Demonstrated project management accomplishment
- Demonstrated influential skills.
- GxP knowledge
- Strong in communication skills and team player
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments and to combine strategic and tactical actions
- Fluent English, French is an asset.
We offer a long-term contract, a competitive salary package (health insurance, company car, pension plan, meal vouchers…) and the possibility of evolution in an international, dynamic and fast-growing company.
Is it appealing to you? Are you a powerful thinker combined with an efficient doer? Do you excel in bioproduction and downstream processes? Apply now!
Candidate : https://www.univercells.com/careers/open-positions/form/?code=00196
ARSIA - Responsable Opérationnel R&D (23-06-2017)
Responsable Opérationnel orienté « Recherche et Développement »
ARSIA recrute un/e Responsable...
Green Europe - Technico-commercial (23-06-2017)
Technico-commercial, laborantin chimiste H/F
La société Green Europe, spécialisée dans le...
GAL (Botte du Hainaut) - Coordinateur (23-06-2017)
Coordinateur/trice GAL Botte du Hainaut
Le Groupe d’Action Locale (GAL) de la Botte du Hainaut...
ASIT Biotech - 2 Junior Project Leader Development Operations (27-06-2017)
La Société ASIT Biotech est à la recherche "de jeunes talents motivés afin de relever les...
Peas & Love - Community Farmers (18-07-2017)
Peas & Love
Peas & Love propose des potagers urbains entretenus à Bruxelles et à Paris et...
République du Congo - Chef de projet (18-07-2017)
Chef de projet expatrié développement rural
THE ASPINALL FOUNDATION...