Agricultural Sales Manager VIE - Europe
You have a strong commercial awareness & are interested in a first amazing experience in the universe of precision farming? Take part of the European expansion of a fast-growing technology company serving all farmers with connected weather stations.
Who are you?
- You meet the eligibility criteria for a V.I.E
- contract (18-28 years old / EU nationality / no tax existence in the target country).
- You are graduated in Agriculture Engineering or International Business.
- You have the sense of initiative, you are optimistic, customer-centric & autonomous.
- A knowledge of the agricultural sector and a real interest in precision farming is appreciated.
- You are fluent in the language of your country assignment: English, Spanish, Italian or Dutch.
Sencrop is a European ag-tech start-up company, based in Euratechnologies (Lille, France), Europe’s third largest startup accelerator. 12 000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations to receive ultra-local & reliable data.
Sencrop makes it easy to decide the course of action farmers should take in any weather event & to make the right agronomic choices at the right time: crop protection / sowing / irrigation ...
Our mission is to make technology more accessible, using it to make the practice of agriculture more precise, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop won the top award for its high-precision agrometeorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony.
Good to know
- Contract: International Corporate Volunteering of 24 months (V.I.E)
- Salary: allowances set by Business France (different for each location)
- Location (depending on the country of assignment): UK (Cambridge), Spain (Madrid or Catalonia), Italy (Milan) & The Netherlands (Lelystad or Zwolle).
- A training in France is planned before leaving for VIE.
Join our international team and bring real added value to the agriculture of tomorrow!
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In assistance to the local Sales Manager, your 1st mission will be...
- Provide commercial support & quickly expand in this key area,
- Identify top leads, business opportunities & contribute to lead generation,
- Participate in meetings with farmers’ groups & facilitate the commercial presentation,
- Carry out phoning campaign to get in relation with leads and customers, and follow-up/reminder calls,
- Make frequent reports to the Business Development Manager.
At Trade shows…
- Attend national and international trade shows & present to visitors our innovative service
You will gain experience in outbound communications, in customer support and product testing. You will work in UK, Spain, Italy or The Netherlands (depending on your country assignment), and settle a strong communication link with Lille headquarter Sales manager.
ARSIA - Responsable Opérationnel R&D (23-06-2017)
Responsable Opérationnel orienté « Recherche et Développement »
ARSIA recrute un/e Responsable...
Green Europe - Technico-commercial (23-06-2017)
Technico-commercial, laborantin chimiste H/F
La société Green Europe, spécialisée dans le...
GAL (Botte du Hainaut) - Coordinateur (23-06-2017)
Coordinateur/trice GAL Botte du Hainaut
Le Groupe d’Action Locale (GAL) de la Botte du Hainaut...
ASIT Biotech - 2 Junior Project Leader Development Operations (27-06-2017)
La Société ASIT Biotech est à la recherche "de jeunes talents motivés afin de relever les...
Peas & Love - Community Farmers (18-07-2017)
Peas & Love
Peas & Love propose des potagers urbains entretenus à Bruxelles et à Paris et...
République du Congo - Chef de projet (18-07-2017)
Chef de projet expatrié développement rural
THE ASPINALL FOUNDATION...