AVERTIM is an Innovation & Management Consulting Group dedicated to building the bridge between Strategy and Operations. Founded in 2007 and Avertim has grown to over 250 consultants, active in several European countries, advising clients on their major challenges. Our mission is to translate client’s strategy into actionable projects and enable Business, Technology and Management alignment.
Avertim is specialized in selected high-level services, across a diversified range of strategic sectors including: Life Sciences & Chemicals, Banking & Insurance, Utilities, Transport & Mobility, Telecommunications & Media.
Joining Avertim means joining a community of professionals with strong values of excellence and ethics. AVERTIM is a great place to work where individuals and ideas matter... where consulting is simply different. At Avertim, we let YOUR ideas fly free!
Today Avertim’s Life Science sector represents one of the most important parts of our activities. Avertim’s consultants work with international market leaders to advise them in Quality Assurance, Qualification/validation, Production, R&D…
We are offering you a challenging career opportunity to join our Life Science teams in Belgium, Netherlands or Germany.
Your responsibilities during different projects could include:
- Review records, investigate deviations or non-conformities
- Process optimization
- Troubleshooting & root cause analysis
- Be involved in the design and/or management of clinical studies
- Translate scientific principles to industrial applications
- Write technical documentation such as validation documents
- Be first point of contact for certain projects/processes/products
- Master degree or PhD in Sciences, Industrial or Bio- Engineering, Pharmacy or Life Science related
- Project management experience or certification is a plus
- Notions of GxP / validation / qualification is a plus
- You are an excellent communicator both orally and in written expression
- Fluent in French and English
Interested in this challenging position? Apply now directly by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
ARSIA - Responsable Opérationnel R&D (23-06-2017)
Responsable Opérationnel orienté « Recherche et Développement »
ARSIA recrute un/e Responsable...
Green Europe - Technico-commercial (23-06-2017)
Technico-commercial, laborantin chimiste H/F
La société Green Europe, spécialisée dans le...
GAL (Botte du Hainaut) - Coordinateur (23-06-2017)
Coordinateur/trice GAL Botte du Hainaut
Le Groupe d’Action Locale (GAL) de la Botte du Hainaut...
ASIT Biotech - 2 Junior Project Leader Development Operations (27-06-2017)
La Société ASIT Biotech est à la recherche "de jeunes talents motivés afin de relever les...
Peas & Love - Community Farmers (18-07-2017)
Peas & Love
Peas & Love propose des potagers urbains entretenus à Bruxelles et à Paris et...
République du Congo - Chef de projet (18-07-2017)
Chef de projet expatrié développement rural
THE ASPINALL FOUNDATION...