Hours of work: Full time.
Contract duration: One year.
As soon as possible. Your earliest possible start date should be identified in your application form.
About the Company:
All Food Consulting is a consultancy company which helps food and beverage companies grow and secure their brand and reputation with stronger quality and food safety strategies.
Our customers are food and beverage manufacturing companies determined to raise their quality & food safety performance through transformation of their audit strategy and programmes.
We provide an expert, tailored, and comprehensive risk-based assessment of: supplier, mergers & acquisitions, and internal manufacturing and co-manufacturing audit strategies and programmes. We then develop recommendations and action plans to help companies address the identified risks and areas of opportunity.
We have extensive hands-on experience in developing and leading quality & food safety learning and development programmes, and audit strategies in renowned global organisations. We are critical thinkers able to identify risks and opportunities, understand their implications for the wider business, and help companies take a risk-based approach to significantly transform the way they use audits to raise their performance level.
For more information visit www.allfoodconsulting.com
We are looking to fill a Junior Consultant full-time vacancy in our Brussels office, which is a role ideally suitable for people with 1–2 years’ full-time relevant experience.
The key areas of work are those related to quality management, food safety management and auditing. Candidates would preferably have some experience and/or a clear interest in one or more of these areas. Relocation costs are not included.
Successful applicants will receive significant mentoring as well as formal training. The focus will be on supporting the Managing Director, with a significant amount of time being spent delivering outputs to be used in projects for clients. Much of the learning will be ‘on-the-job’.
- Conducting market and business landscape analysis;
- Data analysis;
- Primary research, including designing and conducting interviews and surveys;
- Drafting text for reports;
- Working with businesses to identify means of improving performance;
- Technical research in support of quality and food safety-design work;
- Helping to develop business cases;
- Undertaking research;
- Running focus groups and facilitate workshops;
- Preparing business proposals and presentations;
- Managing projects and programmes; and;
- Liaising with clients to keep them informed of progress and make relevant decisions.
- Managing Director;
- Business partners;
- Clients; and
- Prospective clients.
We are seeking an individual who shares our values and commitment to quality. Candidates should be highly motivated and be creative and critical thinkers. It is essential that candidates have good written and verbal communication skills. Candidates will also be highly computer literate, with some experience in data collection, spreadsheet models and analysis. Candidates are expected to be selfdisciplined, well organised and to be able to present themselves in a professional manner. A personal interest in, and commitment to, quality and food safety issues is expected.
- Bachelor of Science or Master in agricultural bioengineering, food science or similar;
- Interest in quality and food safety related issues;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Excellent all-round IT skills;
- Creative and innovative thinking;
- Ability to cope with pressure and challenges;
- Proven organisational skills and ability to plan work to meet deadlines,
- Excellent skills in data collection, management and analysis;
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple peers, and external clients; and;
- A methodical and rigorous approach with a high level of attention to detail.
- Additional languages beyond English; and;
- Ability to leverage social media.
Remuneration: Depending on qualifications and experience.
In order to be considered all applications should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and must include the following as attachment:
- A formal application letter (maximum 2 pages), addressed to Marc Cwikowski summarising your reasons for applying for, and suitability for, the post.
- A detailed CV.
Applications without a formal application letter will not be considered.
The deadline for applications is midnight CET on Sunday, November 29.
First interviews will be held in the week commencing November 30.
All Food Consulting reserves the right not to appoint anyone if no suitable candidates come forward.
ARSIA - Responsable Opérationnel R&D (23-06-2017)
Responsable Opérationnel orienté « Recherche et Développement »
ARSIA recrute un/e Responsable...
Green Europe - Technico-commercial (23-06-2017)
Technico-commercial, laborantin chimiste H/F
La société Green Europe, spécialisée dans le...
GAL (Botte du Hainaut) - Coordinateur (23-06-2017)
Coordinateur/trice GAL Botte du Hainaut
Le Groupe d’Action Locale (GAL) de la Botte du Hainaut...
ASIT Biotech - 2 Junior Project Leader Development Operations (27-06-2017)
La Société ASIT Biotech est à la recherche "de jeunes talents motivés afin de relever les...
Peas & Love - Community Farmers (18-07-2017)
Peas & Love
Peas & Love propose des potagers urbains entretenus à Bruxelles et à Paris et...
République du Congo - Chef de projet (18-07-2017)
Chef de projet expatrié développement rural
THE ASPINALL FOUNDATION...