Technical sales representative
Fyteko is a Belgian start-up active in biotechnology, with the aim to contribute to a healthy and profitable agriculture by reducing the impacts of climate change on agricultural yields. Fyteko is a pioneer company that has (bio)synthesized precise biomolecules that helps plants cope better with abiotic stress (erratic rains, high temperatures, etc.). The use of these 100% natural, non-toxic and ecological biostimulants guarantees higher crop yields under adverse conditions. This new generation of biostimulants is an innovative and attractive protection method of high efficiency and low cost of use, but also their capacity to contribute to the reduction of chemicals (fertilizers, pesticides, ...).
Fyteko is currently looking for a technical sales representative to reinforce our sales team.
- Role title: Sales representative
- Reports to: Sales Director
Salary: Depending on experience
Location: Belgium (Brussels)
- Daily sales activities (incl. sales forecasts, CRM update, ...)
- Close follow-up on clients, link with external sales consultants, and maintain close relationship with actual prospects.
- Assist on all technical queries regarding the products.
- Identify (new) customer needs (applications, formulations, etc.).
- Develop and provide market intelligence input (analyze demand, customs data, update CRM)
- Plan and organise clients meeting (face to face and/or phone/video calls)
- Support Sales Team Leader in budgeting/ price approaches/ allocation input
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in the agrochemical sector is mandatory.
- Bachelor in relevant sector.
- Spanish and/or Portuguese is mandatory. Fluent in English (and/or French).
- Willingness to get on the fields and to visit farms and clients. Frequent travels in Latin and Central America are expected at a later stage (post covid situation).
- Experience in farms as technician with deep understanding of agrochemical/ farming sector.
Why would you join Fyteko?
You will join a booming start-up on the verge of becoming an international market leader with a strong corporate culture and a focus on innovation and entrepreneurship. You will receive plenty of room to take initiative. In that way, you will contribute to the company’s success. A challenging work environment with varied tasks is what you can expect:
- Many responsibilities and the possibility to evolve within a young entrepreneurial company
- Salary package with benefits such as meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, metro card...
Denis Payen : firstname.lastname@example.org
ARSIA - Responsable Opérationnel R&D (23-06-2017)
Responsable Opérationnel orienté « Recherche et Développement »
ARSIA recrute un/e Responsable...
Green Europe - Technico-commercial (23-06-2017)
Technico-commercial, laborantin chimiste H/F
La société Green Europe, spécialisée dans le...
GAL (Botte du Hainaut) - Coordinateur (23-06-2017)
Coordinateur/trice GAL Botte du Hainaut
Le Groupe d’Action Locale (GAL) de la Botte du Hainaut...
ASIT Biotech - 2 Junior Project Leader Development Operations (27-06-2017)
La Société ASIT Biotech est à la recherche "de jeunes talents motivés afin de relever les...
Peas & Love - Community Farmers (18-07-2017)
Peas & Love
Peas & Love propose des potagers urbains entretenus à Bruxelles et à Paris et...
République du Congo - Chef de projet (18-07-2017)
Chef de projet expatrié développement rural
THE ASPINALL FOUNDATION...