Analytical Methods Validation Supervisor
AKKA Belgium, the Belgian subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, is today Number 1 on the of consulting & engineering in Belgium, with more than 850 experts. For almost 30 years, our company have been supporting major industrial firms all over the country, participating in every step of their projects. AKKA Belgium operates in a wide range of sectors including life sciences, aeronautics, railway, automotive, space, defense and energy.
As Analytical Methods Validation Supervisor, you are in charge to:
- Manage and review analytical activities of different projects in the QC department of a pharmaceutical company,
- Participate to the reflection of the validation design and the treatment of experimental data in collaboration with QC technicians, test supervisor and QC manager,
- Write and review analytical documents (protocols, reports and revalidation assessment),
- Participate to the redaction of quality documentation (deviations, CAPA, etc.) under the supervision of a QC manager,
- Participate to the troubleshooting of routine analyses in collaboration with QC technicians,
- Participate to transversal interactions with other teams in QC department and different other stakeholders,
- Guarantee the application and maintenance of adequate cGMP rules in his work area,
Due to the current health situation, you will participate to regular teleconferences and meetings with customer and internal team as appropriate. But you will also be required to go to the laboratory when necessary.
You are graduated as a master’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Pharmaceutical. You have 2 years in a similar role in pharmaceutical industry. You have a good expertise in biochemical and/or virology (Knowledges in microbiology and/or physicochemical are a plus) and, naturally, good laboratory skills. You have strong knowledge in validation of analytical methods. You have good knowledge of cGMP in a regulated environment (EU and USA). French fluent and knowledges in English (written and spoken). You enjoy meeting and speaking with people, presenting your results and advising costumers. You master the Microsoft® Office software.
As an AKKA consultant, you will be:
- In charge of diverse transversal analytical validation projects in a cGMP environment,
- Part of a dynamic and collaborative team of validation supervisors under the direction of a QC Manager,
- Supported in your career by your AKKA Manager,
- Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development,
- Benefiting from a permanent contract,
- Benefiting from a competitive salary packages including several extra-legal benefits.
Interested by this new professional challenge, do not hesitate to contact Frédéric Daems for more information (before January 31, 2021): Frederic.email@example.com or +32 471 61 00 06.
If you would like more information about AKKA Belgium and the other job opportunities, do not hesitate to consult our website: https://www.akka-technologies.com
ARSIA - Responsable Opérationnel R&D (23-06-2017)
Responsable Opérationnel orienté « Recherche et Développement »
ARSIA recrute un/e Responsable...
Green Europe - Technico-commercial (23-06-2017)
Technico-commercial, laborantin chimiste H/F
La société Green Europe, spécialisée dans le...
GAL (Botte du Hainaut) - Coordinateur (23-06-2017)
Coordinateur/trice GAL Botte du Hainaut
Le Groupe d’Action Locale (GAL) de la Botte du Hainaut...
ASIT Biotech - 2 Junior Project Leader Development Operations (27-06-2017)
La Société ASIT Biotech est à la recherche "de jeunes talents motivés afin de relever les...
Peas & Love - Community Farmers (18-07-2017)
Peas & Love
Peas & Love propose des potagers urbains entretenus à Bruxelles et à Paris et...
République du Congo - Chef de projet (18-07-2017)
Chef de projet expatrié développement rural
THE ASPINALL FOUNDATION...