Innovation Expert: (monogastric) animal nutrition
The Innovation Expert will be responsible for designing, planning, following-up and reporting of animal trials performed by external research institutes for the development and/or the registration of new products in the EMENA region.
- Designing, planning, following-up and reporting of animal trials performed by external animal trial facilities
- Statistical, and where relevant, microbiological, biochemical and/or chemical analysis from animal trials
- Follow up of relevant scientific literature and/or regulatory guidelines (e.g. EFSA) for animal trials
- Collaborate for the preparation of EU authorization dossiers
- Working with the Sales & Marketing organizations in implementing the innovation and regulatory strategies to achieve timely development and approval of new products in the EMENA region in accordance with business objectives
- Focus and prioritize activities of assigned projects and assume responsibility for their success
- Scientific writing, including white papers, invention disclosures, conference abstracts and proceedings, and peer-reviewed journals as well as regulatory dossiers
- Attend and represent at scientific conferences and technical working groups of regulatory/lobbying organizations
- University master degree or PhD (depending on experience) in Veterinary Science, Animal Nutrition, Animal Health or in a related field, or equivalent by experience.
- Demonstrated experience in animal physiology and animal nutrition.
- Experience in animal trials.
- Excellent skills in statistics for animal trial data interpretation.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint software.
- Fluency in English is required (additional language(s) is a plus).
- Excellent attention to detail required, reliable, highly motivated, ability to work independently and interacts well in a team environment.
- Possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, demonstrated good technical writing skills, ability to present ideas effectively.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, demonstrated prioritizing, planning and project management skills.
- Experience in reviewing and evaluating documentation with demonstrated ability to analyze and assemble/synthesize information from many sources, including identification of information gaps and future information needs.
Offer: This position is based in our EMENA headquarters in Herentals, Belgium.
Interested: Please visit us at www.kemin.com or sent your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARSIA - Responsable Opérationnel R&D (23-06-2017)
Responsable Opérationnel orienté « Recherche et Développement »
ARSIA recrute un/e Responsable...
Green Europe - Technico-commercial (23-06-2017)
Technico-commercial, laborantin chimiste H/F
La société Green Europe, spécialisée dans le...
GAL (Botte du Hainaut) - Coordinateur (23-06-2017)
Coordinateur/trice GAL Botte du Hainaut
Le Groupe d’Action Locale (GAL) de la Botte du Hainaut...
ASIT Biotech - 2 Junior Project Leader Development Operations (27-06-2017)
La Société ASIT Biotech est à la recherche "de jeunes talents motivés afin de relever les...
Peas & Love - Community Farmers (18-07-2017)
Peas & Love
Peas & Love propose des potagers urbains entretenus à Bruxelles et à Paris et...
République du Congo - Chef de projet (18-07-2017)
Chef de projet expatrié développement rural
THE ASPINALL FOUNDATION...