Emplois & Formations
Senior Process Engineer
- Developing and leading systems and process control methodology to drive continuous improvement in the factory.
- Be the contact point for Innovation (R&D) for capability assessment and product commercialization
- Be the gatekeeper of hand-over of clear product and process specifications for transfer to quality and production
- Liaise with Capex engineering and R&D to define production capabilities gaps and propose future technology enhancements and assist commissioning of new equipment’s
- Be champion of change implementation in the plant
Engineering: Capability assessment & technology enhancements
- Assesses capabilities and define gaps
- Proposes Engineering Key CAPEX technology enhancement projects
- Assists the installation, testing, Factory Acceptance Trial (FAT), accountable for operational qualification, support Site Acceptance Trial (SAT) of new equipment and machinery
- Supports the commissioning and qualification of new machinery
- Provides specific SPC, 6 sigmas expertise to Capex engineering
- Be production representative at NPD session in line with NPD gates process
- Works in close collaboration with R&D
- Plays important role with R&D, Quality and Production to optimize product quality, equipment capability and cost to serve at industrial scale by being involved from trials phase
- Manages the start-up and first production follow-up
- Organises the handover from R&D towards production
- Organises and verifies the final check and validation of the instructions before first production
- Follows the first production in accordance with R&D and initiate changes when needed
- Provides a final update of the production instructions and master data after a satisfactory number of production runs
- Validate BOM in PLM and DDF
- Defines standards for output & scrap of new products, and ensure change management if needed
- Measures CPk in collaboration with quality control, assess variability, challenges targeted specifications with SPC methodology for new products
- Installs and supervises the maintenance of systems to perform documented design-reviews at each stage in the Operations part of the NPD process
- Guarantees that no production can start without having passed all the stages with a positive advice out of the design-reviews, resulting in all the required documents, certificates, approved art-works, line-sheets, etc.
- Be champion in Lean management in dimension of process control, continuous improvement and standardization
- Oversees the commissioning and qualification of new machinery
- Defines and implements process control systems including SPC and centre-lining systems assuring the process works at the optimum level, to the right engineered rate and quality of output
- Defines the process control strategy plan and establish production processes key target process parameters and ensures the implementation of these parameters
- Oversees creation of instructions to ensure follow-up of the target values
- Evaluates the (statistical if possible) capabilities of production processes
- Puts in place processes with the goal to decrease variations and fluctuations in the production process (improved CPk)
- Standardizes the entire operations instructions and centralizes and manages the line forms database
- Is responsible for establishing and maintaining a structure within the production to guarantee a continuous improvement in the production processes.
- Analyses the production processes and come with solutions to improve the efficiencies and scrap rates.
- Has a joined responsibility with Maintenance manager and the production leaders on the production losses in general (product scrap, rework, labour cost) that are above the defined standards.
- Challenges these remaining ‘standard’ losses on a continuous basis and establish processes to sustain the improvements
- Engineering degree in Production, Chemistry or Food Sciences (or equivalent)
- Min 10 years of experience in production/engineering
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Demonstrated capability in people management in an organization of minimum 1 direct reports
- Knowledge of chocolate production processes, SHE systems, quality systems
- Knowledge in NPI stage process and industrialization protocoles
- Knowledge in FAT/SAT/ equipment qualification process
- Strong experience in change management, 6 sigmas, SPC (Lean green belt)
- French or Dutch and English
- Superior analytical skills and professionalism: Rigorous, precise and reliable in data analysis and reporting as well as in respect of procedure, rules and core values
- Problem solving: Demonstrated capability for problem finding and problem solving and decision making with a win-win approach.
- Communication: Extravert, Superior communication skills including listening, verbal and written. Ability to lead cross-functional meetings, be persuasive and to drive decisions and actions
- People coaching and development: Recognized ability to develop people by effective communication and feedback, setting of clear responsibilities and objectives with individual evaluation and development plan
- Customer focus: Demonstrates service oriented attitude under all situations
- Process orientated: Recognizes importance and drives process compliance linked to sound understanding of all aspects of supply chain process. Ability to address problems conceptually, in process flow.
Continuous improvement attitude
- Adaptability and Team working: Flexible, adjust readily to new situations while effectively dealing with ambiguity, stress and uncertainty.
- Multi-tasks and sense of urgency: Demonstrated ability to deal with multi-tasks with effective prioritization, planning and organization – stress resistance
We offer you the opportunity to develop yourself in an international company. Join the Godiva Experience
Our Traits and Behaviours:
- Purpose Led > promise to deliver happiness to the world with every bite.
- Agile > ever evolving, never satisfied and never standing still.
- Collaborative > inclusiveness and transparency.
- Positive > quick to adapt and always rejuvenating
- Resilient > self-motivated, optimistic, courageous and inspiring
ARSIA - Responsable Opérationnel R&D (23-06-2017)
Responsable Opérationnel orienté « Recherche et Développement »
ARSIA recrute un/e Responsable...
Green Europe - Technico-commercial (23-06-2017)
Technico-commercial, laborantin chimiste H/F
La société Green Europe, spécialisée dans le...
GAL (Botte du Hainaut) - Coordinateur (23-06-2017)
Coordinateur/trice GAL Botte du Hainaut
Le Groupe d’Action Locale (GAL) de la Botte du Hainaut...
ASIT Biotech - 2 Junior Project Leader Development Operations (27-06-2017)
La Société ASIT Biotech est à la recherche "de jeunes talents motivés afin de relever les...
Peas & Love - Community Farmers (18-07-2017)
Peas & Love
Peas & Love propose des potagers urbains entretenus à Bruxelles et à Paris et...
République du Congo - Chef de projet (18-07-2017)
Chef de projet expatrié développement rural
THE ASPINALL FOUNDATION...