Regulatory affairs and compliance manager, North America
From: December 19th, 2017
To: June 29th, 2018
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA or to be discussed
- Business Group / Department: Lallemand Animal Nutrition / Regulatory affairs and Business access team
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Status: Permanent / Full time
- Work schedule: From Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week
- Salary offered: Depending on the experience / Competitive social benefits.
Lallemand is a privately held Canadian company, founded at the end of the 19th century, specializing in the development, production and marketing of yeasts and bacteria. The company is comprised of 11 major business units, each focused on specific applications of yeast and bacteria, with activities throughout worldwide. Administrative offices for the parent company are in Montreal, Canada. Today, Lallemand employs more than 3500 people working across more than 45 countries, on 5 continents.
Lallemand Animal Nutrition is committed to optimizing animal performance and well-being with specific natural microbial product and service solutions. Using sound science, proven results and knowledge, Lallemand Animal Nutrition develops, produces and markets high value yeast and bacteria products ─ including probiotics, silage inoculants and yeast derivatives. Lallemand offers a higher level of expertise, leadership and industry commitment with long-term and profitable solutions to move our partners Forward. Lallemand Animal Nutrition is Specific for your success. For more information, please visit www.lallemandanimalnutrition.com .
The Regulatory affairs and compliance manager, North America will report to the Global Regulatory affairs and compliance coordinator, Americas. Tasks associated with this position include, but are not limited to:
- Insure maintenance of internal procedures - track regulatory requirements and guidelines and update internal registration mainly for the USA, Canada and Mexico;
- Work with R&D and quality colleagues to maintain all statutory requirements for the concerned registration purposes;
- Formulate/write, source, compile and obtain necessary documentation for the submissions and applications for registration covering a large range of microbial solutions for animal feed, as silage inoculants and environment applications;
- Renew and maintain product marketing authorizations including product registration and product import permits
- Contact and liaise with competent authorities, other external regulatory bodies or trade associations with the purpose of assuring compliance to all necessary regulatory requirements that may impinge on the reputation of the company;
- Work with marketing team to verify compliance of marketing materials and product labels;
- Develop and maintain good business relationships with leaders or stakeholders at various levels in the feed industry and various government agencies affecting our industry to be able to know, assess and influence the direction of the industry;
- Provide all required administrative documentation/certificates for worldwide registrations to the International Regulatory Affairs and Business Access team.
- Essential: BS degree in animal science, life science, nutrition, microbiology or a related discipline;
- Preferred: Possess 3-5 years prior Regulatory Affairs experience;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities efficiently;
- Preferred: Depth knowledge and understanding of the North American regulations and guidelines.
- Excellent verbal & written communication (English and Spanish);
- Flexibility with regards to traveling (some national and international travel is required (25%)).
Personal strengths required
- Self-starter and the ability to work without constant supervision;
- Sense of organization ;
- Very detail oriented;
This offer is for you? Apply now to:
Marie-France Duckett, Global Regulatory Affairs and Compliance Coordinator, Americas and Oceania: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in our organization, please note that for reasons of treatment volume, only retained candidates will be contacted.
ARSIA - Responsable Opérationnel R&D (23-06-2017)
Responsable Opérationnel orienté « Recherche et Développement »
ARSIA recrute un/e Responsable...
Green Europe - Technico-commercial (23-06-2017)
Technico-commercial, laborantin chimiste H/F
La société Green Europe, spécialisée dans le...
GAL (Botte du Hainaut) - Coordinateur (23-06-2017)
Coordinateur/trice GAL Botte du Hainaut
Le Groupe d’Action Locale (GAL) de la Botte du Hainaut...
ASIT Biotech - 2 Junior Project Leader Development Operations (27-06-2017)
La Société ASIT Biotech est à la recherche "de jeunes talents motivés afin de relever les...
Peas & Love - Community Farmers (18-07-2017)
Peas & Love
Peas & Love propose des potagers urbains entretenus à Bruxelles et à Paris et...
République du Congo - Chef de projet (18-07-2017)
Chef de projet expatrié développement rural
THE ASPINALL FOUNDATION...