The Europe-Africa-Caribbean-Pacific Liaison Committee (COLEACP) is a civil society organisation (CSO) established in 1973 whose main purpose is to support the development of sustainable and competitive agriculture and agribusiness.
In partnership with civil society and professionals in the public and private sectors, COLEACP supports companies producing and exporting fresh and processed fruits and vegetables from ACP countries to:
- Develop and improve market access
- Train and sustain their human resources
- Implement an environmental management policy
- Improve their competitiveness
- Facilitate access to finance
COLEACP has developed a self-assessment system (SAS) for companies, producers and cooperatives operating in the fruit and vegetable sector. This consists of a checklist (questionnaire) to record their current practices, and a set of indicators (metrics) to measure key factors such as soil health, water and energy usage, staffing levels, and profit.
In 2018, all data were collected in the field to complete the SAS and COLEACP is now in the stage of data analysis. Currently, COLEACP (Brussels office) is offering a paid temporary internship (Minimum 2 months – full time) of which the main task will consist of developing monitoring reports for each company that performed the SAS exercise in 2018.
- Graduated in bio-engineering/horticulture/agriculture
- Fluent in English or French. Fluency in both languages is an asset
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office in particular Word and Excel
- Experience in the agricultural/horticultural industry in one or more African, Caribbean or Pacific countries is an asset
- Team player, functioning well in a vibrant working dynamic
Please send your CV and cover letter by the 31st of January to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Peas & Love - Stage (18-07-2017)
Peas & Love - Stage
Peas & Love propose des potagers urbains entretenus à Bruxelles et à Paris...
Bioingénieur - Agriculture urbaine
Description du stage
Que ce soit dans le cadre d’un mémoire ou d’un stage, le Champignon de...
Responsable méthodologique formation et gestion de projet
Pour compléter notre équipe, chez ADG, nous sommes à la recherche d'un-e responsable...
Stagiaire - Côte d'Ivoire
La Société Coopérative Agricole de Brotikro (SCOPAB), basée à Guitry (Côte d’Ivoire), souhaite...
Stage Assistant Community Farmer
Le rôle de l’assistant du community farmer est d’aider notre équipe dans les tâches quotidiennes...
INTERNSHIP/STAGE – ECORYS Brussels Research Team
Ecorys, a leading European research-based consultancy is offering 4 to 8 months internships...